Review Highlights
I was wrong: it was ALL worth it!

Hamilton went beyond my expectations in every way! I did not have much desire to see the play. Our... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
JGPowers
Dallas, Texas
Amazing!

So worth the ticket price! A suggestion would be to listen to the music before you go. It’s much... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

201 Reviews
from $111.15
from $93.75
More Info
All reviews hip hop founding fathers face value aaron burr cancellation line american history thomas jefferson cast album stub hub stage door ticket prices cast members orchestra seats second act bought tickets box office entire cast
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife has been waiting two years for tickets to Hamilton. I surprised her with tickets to the Saturday matinee Thanksgiving weekend. It did not disappoint and certainly lived up to the hype. Relating the history of the birth of our country through rap music and interesting Founding Father characters was both ingenious and extremely entertaining. Emphasizing Hamilton's role and his immigrant status is politically genius in our political state of affairs. Worth every penny!

1  Thank MTWOODSON76
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Easily the best musical I have ever seen. Everything about it is fantastic. All of the performances were first class. I'd go watch it again in an instant.

1  Thank ScottGrant81
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

In NYC? Want to see Hamilton last minute? Have 7 hours- yes 7 hours to wait? If so the show is worth it!! On a Sunday Nov 5, I got there at 8 AM, was 9th in line and barely got in at 1 minute to 3 pm showtime! SRO tickets are NOT a guarantee these tickets as well as others go to crew/staff for right if first refusal. 14 tickets were sold at face value ~$220 in orchestra to the people in the cancellation line. Was told some days none are sold and sometime more.

This is a risk and can be a big let down if you wait hours and don't get in.

Our seats we paid $220 for and were on sale in ticket master for $~2200! So worth it to me-would wait in line all over again, had a great time at show!! Brought husband along who was a trooper, never heard much if play and he thoroughly enjoyed it!

Good luck!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Just the best show I've ever seen. I have several favorite broadway musicals and this just blew them all away. I already have tickets to go back. TWICE. A phenomenon.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Deborah R
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Hamilton is a fantastic musical! The singing and acting is great! You can see the creativity in nearly every scene. The use of hip-hop, the quality of the costumes, and the impact of the ensemble makes this a must-see!

Date of experience: October 2017