3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$343
Renaissance Hotels$343
Hotels.com$343
Priceline$343
eDreams$343
Orbitz.com$343
1,257 results
All reviews planet fitness penn station madison square garden skyline view times square new york statue of liberty bagels the room was nice empire state building definitely stay here again king room location was perfect few blocks rooftop bar central park marriott
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Spent 5 nights with a friend in this hotel. It's in an ideal location right next to Macy's and Penn Station and a short walk from Times Square! We were greeted at the door and our luggage taken with us to the 6th floor lobby where check in was simple and fast. Lifts have a keypad to call them and are easy to use! The bell staff were very helpful (didn't catch their names) letting us weigh our luggage and arranging a car to take us to the airport. Will 100% be back to this hotel for my next NYC visit!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
David D, General Manager at Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Good day and thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that you and your friend enjoyed your stay with us and that our location and staff both exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

It was very convenient to Penn Sation and the train to the US Open- but other than that and the great Irish bar-- it was so so for an NYC hotel--- Noone available to hail cabs or ubers------ no turn down service ------ small room with very little hot water---- Just eh for 2 nights and $1000!!!!

1  Thank 57mariannee

Hello Marianne and thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review. I'm glad to hear that our location worked well for you and that you enjoyed your time at our restaurant, Rock & Reilly's. However I do apologize that you had some issues with your guest room. Please be assured I will share your comments with me team and take appropriate corrective action to ensure these issues do not repeat themselves. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll come back and stay with us again in the future. Take care.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Went on a spontaneous trip to New York last week and choose the Renaissance Midtown for our stay. We were immediately greeted by Rani, who made our check in very enjoyable. She gave my boyfriend and I great suggestions for a night out and walked us to the elevator which was a nice touch. The room was awesome- hardwood surrounding the bed, a whole wall of windows (which opened), and a glass enclosed bathroom. This hotel, for me, was the perfect place to get away for a night and have some fun. Also loved how there were very few rooms per floor, made the stay quiet.

Room tip: high floor
Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank rhf00die

Hello and thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff took good care of you during your visit. I appreciate the kind words about Ranie - she's one of our best. I'll be sure to pass them along to her. We truly value your business and hope to see you back again in the near future. Take care.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

The hotel is a very modern (and also NEW) hotel located one street from Penn Station and a walking distance to Times square. Check inn/out was perfect: profesional, fast but full of hospitality. Since I am Rewards Platinum I got an upgrade to an upper room on one of the highest floors with an amazing view of the City (specialy by night) and far from the traffic noise (is not the hotel is noisy, ALL NY is noisy!). The rooom was spacious enough (again for NY sizes!) for me, my wife and two children, very stlylishly decorated with a modern taste and really comfortable. Asolutelly perfect clean. Bathroom style matched with the room and everything worked perfect. Lounge has a large selection for afternoon snacks / breakfast and staff was very friendly there. I 100% recommend this hotel.

Room tip: If you can, choose rooms in higher floors
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Fauk

Good Day Faulk and thank you so much for the outstanding review! I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took good care of your needs. Glad to see you all enjoyed some of our great views as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you all back again soon. Take care.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

This hotel is amazing! The city view we had was beautiful. The room was clean, spacious enough, and quiet. We had a city view room and it was simply magnificent. The hotel staff was so efficient and nice. From the time we checked in to check out, they were consistently great to us. The only complaint I would have is the restroom door, I wish it was an actual door knob, other than that the hotel was really good. The elevators were very high tech and I love how it tells you exactly which elevator to expect and it was quick. The hotel was also in a really great location, walking distance to a nearby subway station. Also if you're up for it a nice 20-30 mins walk to Times Square. Herald Square and SoHo was also walkable. We will definitely come back to this hotel for a visit.

Room tip: Ask for a city view room!
1  Thank Quen Maggie V

Good day and thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that your visit went well with us and that our staff took good care of you during your stay. I appreciate the feedback on the restroom doors - will definitely pass that along to our design team. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to seeing you back again soon. Take care.