“Vegan delight”

Ranked #224 of 14,811 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I had heard this was a fantastic restaurant and a must go to even if I wasn’t vegetarian. I took my two daughters and we really enjoyed it. I ordered the guac burger which was larger than my mouth. It was delicious. My oldest daughter ordered pesto pasta and my youngest ordered Mac and cheese. The pastas I would say are side dishes; they were super small. They did order smalls so I would suggest a large if you want a meal. The daily smoothie was delicious!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Daughter had heard about this restaurant and wanted to try. We are not vegan and a little skeptical. Was surprisingly good! Taco salad and avocado toast was very good. Get the sweet potato air fries! Staff is very friendly

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Not a vegetarian but really enjoyed the flavors here. Location at the intersection is great and decor is nice. Only negative experience was layout. The trash and recycling receptacles were next to the self self sauces station and made it difficult and awkward to access. Otherwise, must try for the flavors!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Food was great and very fresh. Sevice was awesome, Adi was very friendly. However, would prefer less use of plastic cups.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

This was our best meal in New York City - and my teenagers (who really, really did NOT want to go here) would agree. I am (by necessity) dairy-free, so I thought it would be nice to try - but WOW. It was so much better than NICE!

Staff here is amazing. Atmosphere is great. Food is MIRACULOUS. We tried four different meals and got a 'sample' of banana bread that was absolutely the best bread I've ever eaten. My kids totally pigged out, trying - and eating - everything they saw, and I have never been happier, knowing that what I was eating was vegan. We even had the good fortune to stumble in just as breakfast was ending and lunch was starting - so we happily tried a little of both!

The only problem we have with this place is that we have to go all the way to NYC to eat there again. So wish we could have brought the whole restaurant home with us!

1  Thank keerstn