Tripadvisor
New York City
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Deceptive looks and prices, but we enjoyed it

I found a deal for spa admission & a facial at Premier 57 in NYC. My friend & I went on a weekend... read more

Reviewed July 8, 2019
Mdgrl79
Phoenix, Arizona
MUST READ

I drove in from out of town eager to experience this place when you arrive they check you in and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
49nyrees

Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from $129.00
from $43.41
from $23.00
from $83.95
More Info
All reviews bade pools different areas therapy reflexology soil manhattan passes
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2019

From the moment you walk off the elevator you start to feel transported away from the hustle and bustle that is manhattan. Once you finish checking in, you head to the locker room where your shoes are to be shed and safely locked away before you can enter. Once in the locker room your greeted by a friendly, helpful, attentive staffer. She (of course I was in the ladies locker room) will ask if you have visited before and if you haven't she will take the time to explain everything about the facility. In fact if staffing allows for it, a tour of the women's only locker/shower/jacuzzi's/steam/sauna room area will be given. Once your shown about your given a large towel (unlike the small 1'x2' you used to be given) and a nice comfy robe to wear around over your bathing suit (unlike the awkward extra large shorts and t-shirt you used to be give). This is the number one best upgrade the new management brought in (besides a better staff). Maybe next will be the addition of slippers? The facility is over all very clean everywhere. I have to give a shout out to the first locker room attendant who helped me out, unfortunately I have forgotten her name (my visit was Tues 11/5/19 and the time was 1:30pm) also a major shout out to the locker room manager, who I could tell right away was a wonderful manager. (Same date but later with the closing/evening shift) sorry I forgot your name too. I will be back.. and as always look forward to doing so!!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank ShortButSweetStuff
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Customer Service at Premier 57 is absolutely unacceptable. I purchased a gift card one week ago and did not receive the voucher in my e-mail. I've called multiple times every day and frequently no one even answers the phone. I can't leave a message because the inbox is full. On the rare occasion that someone does answer the call, I'm told that I am not able to be transferred to someone who can actually help me with my missing voucher, and that someone will call me back. I have never received a call back.
Eventually, after 5 days, I spoke with someone who did pass on my information and I received the voucher in my email. However, the Voucher Holder's name is incorrect, leaving me with a practically useless voucher. Now I'm back to square one, and it has been a week since. I purchased this gift card as a GIFT and am unable to deliver it to the recipient! It has been 7 days! I called yesterday, spoke with someone who said they would send a new voucher, and of course, have not received it. When I called today, it took me 15 CALLS TO EVEN SPEAK TO SOMEONE. When finally answered and I asked to speak with a manager, I was told to leave my name and number and someone would call me back. I am still waiting for this phone call to be returned.
I would NEVER purchase or visit Premier 57 based on this awful experience.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank workmanalyson
Reviewed September 26, 2019

I have Candida nails after them.

U can not bring your flip flops, must buy from them_extra money.

I called to bbb and attorney.

They have to be closed soon.

Date of experience: August 2019
3  Thank Yanina R
Reviewed September 8, 2019

This spa is a complete disaster. They don't tell you where to go to get changed or where the spa services are located. But that is just the tip of it. The prices are extremely deceptive and we were forced to pay multiple additional charges for a sub-optimal experience. The manager did NOT address our issues whatsoever. This experience almost ruined our trip and we were really ripped off. I would not recommend this spa to my worst enemy.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank F7495BJs
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Nothing "premier" about this "spa". Unpleasant facility, rude staff, manager is a nightmare - complete rip off.
Don't go here.