“hash browns to die for”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #15 of 479 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 1, 2012

we called in here for breakfast and three had the doughnuts i had a bagel with cheese and some hash browns and they was gorgeous and was worth the money and my friends loved the doughnuts

There are newer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Reviewed July 28, 2012

good for breakfast ... and at midnight when you cant find much to eat anywhere else :)
And I like the Hot Chocolate also there..

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Wow, those donuts are the best! Not expensive and lots of different tastes! So sad they don't have them in the Netherlands...

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We visited one of Dunkin Donuts store in NYC during our East Coast Vacation in the past. We stopped by after visiting the World Trade Center...we got the combos, donuts and coffee as well as their iced tea. I love Dunkin Donuts...it has always been part of our family gatherings and occasions such as birthdays, promotions.

It is first time in California to have one at the Marine Base in Camp Pendleton. They really served good taste of coffee and other cold drinks...our donuts are freshly baked. I've tried their new oreo cookie crumble and it really tastes good.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

I recently visited the Dunkin Donuts in NYC, about a block away from the Empire State Building. The service was terrible and the food was not up to par with the delicious dunkin donuts food I have received from other locations in the past. There was one polite person, but the rest of them were very rude and inconsiderate, they also did not take well to my special request for a non toasted bagel and extra cream cheese. I would never return to this dunkin donuts location and I would never recommend it.