All reviews bed room central park mixed room main bus station toilet and shower times square new york key card place to stay top of the rock rooms are clean wi fi excellent stay min walk perfect location hostel dorm
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

The location is excellent with Times Square, Central Park, and the Intrepid Air & Space Museum all within easy walking distance, The staff was very good to start and became superb after I broke my humerus while staying there. They moved me to a more comfortable room and were very empathetic to my situation.!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

This place is literally minutes away from everything! All the hotel staff is very accommodating and nice. The room was clean with a private bath. Being able to leave my stuff at the hotel before and after check in was great. They keep it in a locked closet. Not far from subway. I highly recommend this hostel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank KBreezyMofo
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

So i stayed here one night. Close to Time Square area or otherwise would have been to expensive. Fairly clean. Staff was less than average. I wouldn't want to stay too many nights. Felt safe and slept well for a few hours. Room was cold. 6 bed room, but only 3 of us in it.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I stayed in hostel for 5 nights from 24th of December. I was put in 6-bed room although I booked with 5-beds initially for the same price.
ACCOMMODATIONS
RES ID 3685576944

Guest: Elena Balland
5 Bed Dorm (Book Direct Discount)
Arrival - Departure Adults Children Nights Total

$ 17.50
Hotel NYC/ STATE TAX $ 35.36
Amount Paid $ 0.00

BALANCE DUE $ 292.56

We were provided only thin cover to sleep under so I was freezing every night only last night I got an extra cover. The breakfast included old bagels with jam, sometimes without. There was no milk or creme just powder. The kitchen room which in reality was not even the kitchen but closet containing mini refrigerator and coffee machine was closed at other times although the hotel clerk claimed that we could drink tea till
9.30. They used it after the breakfast as a storage room.
I wonder why they are not inspected for observing hygiene standards.
The water in the shower kept changing temperature, and you could accidentally find yourself under cold or very hot water.
The only good thing was location.

Elena

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank elena0101
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

We booked one of the rooms 9 months in advanced, what a surprise, after 5 months they cancelled our stay saying that the price was incorrect.
At the moment only really expensive options left in NY and we going to put a lot more money than 5 months ago for different places.
Be very careful with choosing this property!

Date of stay: July 2018