“Really cozy”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom 1 Bedroom 1
Private Entry
Lounge Area
Living Room Sofabed
Living Room Sofabed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lilneisha
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Really cozy”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We truly loved our stay here, the only thing that was an issue was parking. I would recommend if you find a spot near the apartment, take it and use public transportation. Otherwise it was a wonderful stay.

Your age range 25-34
Jul 23, 2017
That is a great suggestion for future guest. There are a couple of private parking garages at a rate of about $18 per day. But I would also recommend that people use the public transit to avoid traffic and parking fees in other locations around the city. Thanks for taking the time to review.
catherine...
County Donegal, Ireland
“Manhatten Home from Home”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Although I didn't realise when booking that the apartment was in the basement and was initially taken aback by its location, my adult children loved it and I was soon sharing their opinion. Yes, the bedrooms and bathroom are on the small size but they are adequate and comfortable. For a holiday, there is sufficient storage, plenty of bedding and towels and a well-equipped kitchen. At first the location may seem downbeat, but we were soon enjoying its vibrant diversity. Also, there is a strong sense of resurgency about the district with many great places to eat out from morning until night. It was also an excellent location for accessing the subway. There are at least 3 points of access within walking distance that we managed to find and from these we could make our way to anywhere we wished. Overall I found the whole experience from booking to departure easy and reassuring. Alexis was always quick and helpful in her responses to my many pre-arrival email questions. The taxi pickup/drop off she arranged was managed by Freddie, and I am happy to recommend his convenient, friendly service. The return of my deposit was swift and without hassle, although due to the exchange rate less than I thought. The noisy pipes that other guests had commented on were not an issue. To us there was barely a clang! Therefore, I am happy to recommend this apartment to anyone looking to visit NYC - especially with a number of friends or family. We would all be happy to book it again in the future. Our thanks to Alexis, Freddie and TripAdvisor!

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your kind and honest review. I would be glad to have you stay with us in the future.
Many Blessings
Alexis M
Decie R
“Great apartment”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Our family of 7 had a great time in this apartment and it met our needs well! The rooms are exactly as the pictures. There is a private entrance. Everything you could need, coffee, food groceries, subway are all within a short few walk block. The heating pipes do make noise, kind of a clanging sound, but we were able to ignore them after the first couple nights.
The owner Alexis quickly addressed any needs that we had. We would gladly stay here again and highly recommend it!!!!

Your age range 50-64
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your kind review, we hope you'll visit us again in the future.
Jeanne W
Fort Lauderdale, United States
“Excellent apt in good neighborhood.”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

If you're looking for a great launch pad in the Hamilton Heights area of Harlem, don't hesitate to book this unit. 3 bedroom apt. sleeps 7 guests comfortably. Decor and provisions are modern and clever. We'll be back...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your review and for choosing to stay with us.
bluelady9...
Montreal, Canada
“As viewed in pictures”
Reviewed June 5, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The apartment is just as in the pictures. Me and my fiancé wanted to bring our 2 mothers to visit NYC and we needed one separate bedroom for each mom for their comfort and privacy. The apartment was perfect and very clean with all the amenities needed and our 2 mothers enjoyed the city very much. Only cons were the size of the bathroom which we already knew was going to be small and the water pipes' noise early in the morning on some days. Just as the other reviews, the neighborhood was very multicultural but we felt safe to park the car in the streets with no problems. Ms. Mercedes was available to hand us our keys.

Traveling group: Extended Family
NigelArse...
Solihull, West Midlands
“Only 15 Minutes to Time Square!”
Reviewed April 20, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We are a family of 4 with 2 teenage children visiting New York, staying for 1 week for the first time. This apartment was ideal for what we needed: privacy for the children having their own bedroom, decent size lounge, adequate kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is accessed from street level into the basement of the building which was clean and met our expectations with the description given on TripAdviser.

My communication with the owner Alexis was excellent and reassuring particularly as I was initially hesitant about the location in Harlem and concerned that there were few reviews on TripAdviser. However, I was very pleased with the apartment as it is located in a safe, multicultural and Student area within Harlem with excellent access to supermarkets, 3 very good bars and restaurants nearby and less than 5 minutes walk to the nearest subway taking only 15 minutes travel to Time Square. The location was great for my family and it was good to get away from the tourist attractions of New York city to a quieter and more relaxed location after a busy day sightseeing.

The only criticism of the apartment is there is a loud, vibrating, 'scraping' noise that occurs from the overhead pipes in the apartment at approximately 6.30am in the mornings which happens when the central heating in the building comes on. My wife and I saw the funny side but it would be wrong of me not to mention this in my review.

Despite the vibrating overhead pipes, I would highly recommend this apartment as it is good value for money and provides an excellent base to see the wonderful sights of New York City. We had a fabulous time!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
55annie5
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Clean,tidy and secure”
Reviewed September 5, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment was very well presented, It was very clean and tidy. Beds comfy and apartment air conditioned.We were a family of 5 and it was cosy but worked well for us.It is handy for the Metro but I would say that it took about 20mins downtown everyday,but not a problem.The river was 5mins walk to a nice restaurant and a roller disco rink.We felt quite safe in the area which is very multi cultural. It is a basement apartment but a good base to explore the city.Mrs Mercedes met us with the keys and couldn't have been more helpful.
The photos are a true representation of the property.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing