“Recommended By a local business owner”
Review of L'asso

L'asso
Ranked #2,953 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were shopping in little Italy and I just happened to ask a local business owner where the best Italian food was and she said I eat at L'asso. We had lunch and the lady was right!! My family of 4 had a great lunch!! Thanks Greg

Reviewed March 12, 2014

A hidden gem that we stumbled across on our first evening in NYC. Is located right around the corner from the hotel we stayed at (SoHotel). Best pizza and pasta we've ever had. We ended up eating here 3 times in 4 days it is THAT good. Service was great too. Not cheap, but nothing in NYC is. Will be back someday.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Skip Lombardi's and come here instead. For more pictures and commentary, check out www.gustatori.com.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

As part of the ethnic food tour we took in NY (4 regions and 4 restaurants), we stopped in at L'asso for a slice of thin crust pizza. The place is not very large but the staff is energetic and the pizza is delicious. Definitely a recommendation if you are in south Manhattan.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I recently traveled to NYC with a Celiac's sufferer. We stumbled upon L'asso via Yelp! looking for gluten free pizza. In solidarity with my sister-in-law I ordered gluten free, too (having never tried gluten free anything). It was really good! I sort of liked their gluten free pizza better than regular! L'asso has limited seating, but it has a great atmosphere, food presentation and service. I was also surprised at their having Mexican Coke instead of regular. I would definitely eat here again!