Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Engagement Ring

Reviewed August 1, 2019
zero619
Got exactly what I needed !

Reviewed June 26, 2019
Karamjit K

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New York City
from $36.00
from $56.00
from $55.32
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews engagement ring entire process diamond district rose gold diamonds vision jewelry jewellers trustworthy stone purchase knowledge educating nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019

I had a great experience working with Kamni. She helped guide me through the entire process and provided key details in regards to what to look for in a diamond as well as a setting. She was not forceful in anyway and encouraged me to look around at other jewelers but I ultimately went back to her due to her attention to detail and personal touch. The ring turned out beautifully. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends or for other jewelry needs.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

Kamni is the only person I know who doesn't try to sell you her most expensive diamond. She works with what you need and what and offers variety of choices. Very pleased with her service, beautiful quality diamonds and rings at a reasonable price. She won't disappoint ! Thank You once again

Reviewed June 17, 2019

I have consistently loved Kamni's work. My partner had my engagement ring designed with her and the ring, in my opinion, is nothing short of amazing. The quality of the diamond appears to be gorgeous, the band is unique and throughout the process she was patient, informative, professional, and never once tried to force, haggle or over sell. I've received so many compliments on my ring. As a result, I went to Kamni to design my partners wedding band.

As a result of Kamni's professionalism, I have recommended my colleagues and friends to Designs by Kamni, and they were also impressed and more than happy. Kamni has the ability to see an image, style of ring and completely recreate to something more beautiful than what you could have imagine.

Kamini is LGBTQ/Queer friendly and she has an awesome personality. Kamni is the best!

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Got my fiancée her engagement ring here. Prior to my first appointment I had zero knowledge about diamonds or their attributes. Kamni walked me through the process of finding a design that my fiancée would love. Once we had the design I wanted she then started looking for diamonds that would fit into my price range so that I was able to get the best possible stone for the engagement ring. She found me an amazing diamond at a great price and she was able to get the ring made very quickly. Everyone who has seen the ring has loved it and has made comments about how beautiful and unique it is. Kamni also made the ring buying experience enjoyable and painless and I would definitely recommend her for you as well.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I love my custom Bevelled Edge Rose Gold Ring with added diamond. It's a beautiful ring. I highly recommend the Designs By Kamni team.

Date of experience: March 2019