“Thai fast food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea

Sea
Ranked #8,311 of 13,479 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Brooklyn, New York
“Thai fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Yes sea has good Thai food. Yes you can go in and out in roughly 30 to 45 min. The service is extremely efficient. Almost too fast to sit and enjoy your meal.
But honestly here's what I want to say. If you are a visitor to Williamsburgthe up and coming foodie Mecca of NYC, why waste a meal getting average Thai food? There are dozens of fantastic restaurants in the vincinity. Aurora, Miranda, zenkichi, betto, cafe mogador are practically one block away and have way more atmosphere.
If you are here for a few days and want a quick dinner before you go out, then yes sea is great. And very cheap! But if you are here to experience Williamsburg- try somewhere else! Dresslers is Michelin started and merely blocks away!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Novato, California
“Best seafood ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was visiting relatives in Marin county last month. My cousin and his wife took us to a newly opened seafood restaurant in Sausalito. I tell you it was the best meal we had during our week visit. Fresh Alaskan halibut, beautiful views and great service. I will be back when we visit next year.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, GA
“Good food, hip and loud music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Went here on Monday night with my extended family (7 of us in total). There was a 10 minute wait which was not bad. The food was good, but I have definately had better Thai food. We had to wait a while to get our food after ordering, I guessed it was because it was 7 of us. I ordered sauteed shrimp and it was cold when it finally arrived, I had to pour the fried rice on it so I could enjoy it. But everyone at the table enjoyed their meal so that was good.

On another note, the music was loud so that we had to be constantly trying to talk over the music.

Overall it was a good experience, good food, friendly wait staff, and trendy spot.

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Hip and trendy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food at this restaurant is really good, but the atmosphere is why it is always crowded... it is a top hang out place for weekend nights in Williamsburg...

Visited May 2012
Newark, New Jersey
“Cute”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

It's a Thai restaurant. Very cute. The drinks are "ok". The decor is very nice. I went during lunch time but I think it's MUCH better at night. I hear the DJ is spinning and the lights are up and its a nice vibe. I'm going to go back at night and post another review.

• Visited May 2012