“A touch of Naples”

Ranked #19 of 16,405 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed June 11, 2019

My husband and I had a fantastic evening at Song E Napule. The owner was welcoming and helpful (introduced me to a terrific wine). The pizza was fantastico. The atmosphere was fun and energetic. Reminded us of a restaurant we ate in in Herculaneum, at the foot of Pompeii. We were even gifted a free dessert! Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic food in this little restaurant with cosy interior and genuine friendly staff, right in the hart of soho, NYC. I totally understand why they won the Gambero Rosso award for best pizzeria. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

This is the BEST pizza I have EVER tasted . . . EVER EVER EVER!!! It is simply amazing. The help is kind and the service is fast . . . . The "only" downside is that the place is too small. So, it is best if you come at an "off time," or do take out. Just get the pizza! Don't even worry about trying any other dish, although they could be wonderful, too.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

wasn;t anything what I thought...it's an outdoor mostly unattractive in presentation when you see it in person...advertising looks much better than in person. We decided to pass the place based on its appearance and location. Decided to wlak over to Spring street which is much better.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Don't order from this place. Three times is the charm, pizza always very late and very cold and messy. First time, I called back and the manager apologized and promised my next pizza was on them, when I tried to claim it a month or so later, they had no recollection and wouldn't honor it. Just tried once again, pizza was promised in 20 minutes, came an hour and 20 later, cold and sloppy again, so just sent it back. Will stick to my regular Lombardi's, never again Song E Napule.