Tripadvisor
New York City
Review Highlights
Very expensive and lack of communication!

We used thus service in NY and the drivers were good and n time, but at a very high price. We... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2019
613Sonia60
Keilor, Australia
Worse Super shuttle service ever

I have take super shuttles in a variety of cities through out the world and the NYC version is by... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $40.00
from $26.00
from $22.23
1,395 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

they never even informed me they went out fo business so when I got to the airport I found out and had to book something else, Now to see if I can get my $44, dollars back from them,

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Connie M
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We had booked a shuttle for round trip to and from LGA . To the airport nothing but complaints regarding getting to airport due to renovations plus driver kept checking phone and tablet because had no connection to web. While we were returning home contacted company because my reservation was showing cancelled. The person said all trips to LGA were cancelled and refunded. We were never notified and if I didn't call we would have been stuck when we arrived. Needless to say it cost us extra to get a ride last minute and we weren't refunded the full cost of our trip. I emailed them and they didn't address this. Horrible!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Transfer from JFK to Manhattan was not too bad except the driver spent the entire journey talking and checking the screen on both his phone and tablet.
Transfer from Manhattan to JFK was confirmed 24 hours before. After waiting past the scheduled pickup we telephoned to check location of shuttle to be told that the ride had been cancelled due to lack of availability and the operator then put the phone down on us.
Awful company no customer service and left us having the pay again for a taxi whilst then having to chase a refund if the original booking.
DO NOT USE

Reviewed January 2, 2020

The only source of aggravation and poor customer service during a ten-day trip was dealing with this company. Arriving in Cancun, we were herded into a line in the sun to wait for our private transportation which was booked months in advance. After nearly an hour, my husband was ready to pay another company just to avoid waiting any longer. Finally, after several conversations with Super Shuttle employees, we were shown to a car.
When the day for our return to the airport arrived, I called Super Shuttle to confirm transportation (which isn't required) we arrived in the lobby, as instructed 15 minutes prior to pick up. Our pick up time came and went with no car showing up. After 15 additional minutes, my husband called the company to be told that the car had run into some problems and wouldn't be coming! No call from Super Shuttle to let us know. Since I had already paid for the car, we literally only had tip money left, so our hotel had to locate a taxi that would drive us and wait at the airport while my husband was to go to the Super Shuttle desk for reimbursement. We called a few minutes ahead and no one was aware of the situation, so he had to explain it again. The Super shuttle desk is located at arrivals, so he had to sprint across the airport to make up for all the lost time. When he got the desk, the staff had no idea of the problem and more calls needed to be made. In the meantime, my family and I are waiting with the taxi driver for 20 minutes in the unloading zone. What should have been an easy and relaxing end to our vacation became aggravating and stressful. I understand unforeseen happen but to neglect to contact us was completely unprofessional and downright rude. I urge travelers to find another company to deal with, especially when time is crucial such as making an international flight.

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Prebooked a pick up via a transfer company, tried to confirm our pick up time for tomorrow to jfk and were told "we can't find you on the system" "if you are flying out tomorrow then our business is closed/cessing operation" what a load of bullsh**t!!

On arrival it was just as bad, kept waiting inside and the driver was a mad man, speeding through traffic switching lanes. Lucky we made it out alive tbh.