“Q2 Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Went here for some Thai before a Broadway play with wife and friend.
Got there around 5:45 PM. Happy Hour with half price Singhas. $3
Had a great spicy papaya salad.
All 3 main meals were excellent. Beef salad, Drunken noodles and a squid basil dish.
Appropriate spiciness based on ordering.
I will definitely be back
$60 for all 3 of us including 4 beers.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Lots of Thai restaurants on 9th Ave, but this one easily shines. Portions are generous, food is tasty and prices are incredible (lunch special for $9 with salad, appetizer, soda and entree? YUM). Service is also good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I ordered the Pad See-Ew with chicken and shrimp was good... except I couldn't find the shrimp. While by the looks of it the portion seemed small, it was actually just enough. We ordered some spring rolls, the skin of the rolls seemed a little overcooked. Atmosphere was good. Service was good; it perhaps saved my review!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I often eat lunch at this restaurant. It's $7-10 comes with salad, appetizer, your choice of main dish and drink. Food quality is excellent. McDonald's combo meal costs the same in NY. Why do I have to eat at fast food restaurants if I can have such a complete meal here?

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Attentive service and unbeatable lunch deals. For less than $12, you can get a side salad, appetizer, entree, and a soda. Very neighborhood feel -- I was a frequent guest when I lived in the area. For more "authentic" (and by that I mean spicy) Thai food, head south a few blocks down 9th ave.