“Quick delivery to hotel”
Review of Aceluck Thai - CLOSED

Aceluck Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were heading out for dinner and there was a HUGE downpour, so we decided to order in. They were so fast! Ordered Chicken Satay (not great), Pad Thai (yum), Tom Kai soup (delicious!), and dumplings (good!). Reasonably priced ($30 for all that) and excellent delivery service.

2  Thank HillysHoney

Reviewed June 18, 2014

What a pleasant find on 9th Ave, near Port Authority. The staff was pleasant and they serve wine, beer and cocktails at reasonable prices. the food was very good as were the portions.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My sister and I went there for a late lunch and our experience wasn't so positive. My sister ordered mixed vegetables with fish fillet. The server asked whether she wanted steamed or sauteed fish, and she selected sauteed. Well, apparently their definition of "saute" is totally different from any other restaurant in the U.S. The fish came out breaded and deeply fried. When we asked the server about it, she just repeated this was sauteed.My sister was then offered steamed fish. It turned out totally tasteless.

I would suggest that the restaurant owner search "sauteed fish" on Google images website and see what a sauteed fish dish looks like!!!

Another annoyance was the ice tea. It came in a tiny glass. And they did not offer refill. For this meal, I would have had to pay for probably 4 to 5 glasses of ice tea. That's just insane. No U.S. restaurant that I have been to does not refill ice tea. I ended up just drinking ice water, which made this meal even less pleasant.

Maybe if you don't order ice tea or "sauteed" fish, you'll be OK. Then again, there may be some other surprises...

We would not have gone to this restaurant if we have known that we h

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Aceluck Thai is a small hole-in-the-wall spot on a busy road jammed with similar establishments. You might not even notice it. But, if you're smart you won't pass it by.
The fact that the place is packed with diners should be your first clue that the food is great.

The decor is quite nice; the owners have made an effort. The tables are close together and the noise can be a bit of a distraction but this isnt a romantic spot.

The food was really good. Coconut shrimp, chicken satay, pad Thai, etcetera pleased. The mango shrimp tolls were a let down; barely any shrimp and far too many veg. I chose a red curry with pineapple and shrimp that was amazing.

The bill came to $60 which included top and beer. Wow. Service was good: fast and accurate.

1  Thank AmberK
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The tofu fried rice with brown rice was delicious! The pad thai wow! ... But sadely the kitchen and the bathroom werent clean.

1  Thank Luce B