“Incredible private function room - 5*service, food, decor!! LOVE !”
Review of bobo

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West Village
Cross street: 7th Avenue South
Transit: 1 train to Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq. and A, B, C, D, E, F & V trains to W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
Description: bobo is a farm-to-table restaurant and cocktail bar located in a century old townhouse in Greenwich Village serving dinner nightly and brunch on the weekends.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I only have good praise for everything about Bobo, our experience was just top notch from start to finish.
I got married in New York last week, and had been in email contact with Bobo beforehand to organise my reception dinner. Grace was extremely helpfull in sending through menu options ahead of time and reserving the private dining room, we were able to drop off some gift bags ahead of the night for staff to set up to a seating plan.
When we arrived on our wedding night with our guests I was blown away by the sheer beauty of the private dining room - it is just gorgeous! absolutely perfect decor for the evening we had in mind. I was even more excited when I saw the private little rooftop terrace where we had cocktails before dinner. Cocktails are gorgeous! We even had our own bathroom with a bathtub and could play our own music!
Our waiter Roman looked after us so well all night, we were left to our own devices but everything came out with perfect timing.
The food - so delicately presented but with such strong flavours - delicious french cuisine , wonderful choice of wine to match.
I honestly cant even put into words how happy I am we choose Bobo for our event - it will stick in my memory for a long time to come.
If you are wanting a private, intimate group space with a touch of class but at a very reasonable price for the level of service offered then I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND Bobo.
Even if you are just wanting a table in the dining room or a drink in the downstairs bar - DO IT !
Fantasticly located in the West Village.
Thanks again to all staff !! :):):):)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Handy village location but congested and noisy bar area. Food was good but pretty expensive as was the wine. There are better places to try.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lovely little restaurant in Greenwich. The staff are friendly and attentive. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is very pleasant. Drinks are very good and original too (the cocktail menu is amazing).
The area is nice, and I recommend to go to Little Branch after the dinner for a drink (just a few blocks away).
I was there with colleagues but will definitely go back with friends and/or family.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went here as it was recommended by GP On her website. And we'll recommended it was. Lovely little Restuarant in Greenwich with a very relaxed and bohemian feel to it. The food was excellent and have recommended to many friends going to NYC. I will go back !

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We walked in @ 8pm on a Saturday night for our 8pm restaurant and were sat immediately. After reading some of the reviews I worried about when we would be seated but again, ti was right away. We had a small round table with the computer/silverware station behind us but really, didn't bother either of us. Our server was wonderful and gave us time to decide on a bottle of wine and dinner. If you are in a rush, calm down, enjoy the timing. They have a sizable list of French wines and we found one that was delicious. The bread serving is small but refills are easy to obtain. Water glasses are constantly full.
We shared a Citrus Cured Fluke Carpaccio - the levels of flavors enhanced the thin layers of fish and the freshness of the ingredients really stood out. I had a pork loin special - the pork was so tender, delicious and cooked rare that I had to ask what cut it was since I had never had a pork loin prepared this way, but it melted in my mouth. Again, the freshness and seasonal varieties of ingredients were the true shining moments of the dish, My husband had the Steak au Poivre Vert which he also enjoyed - full of flavor and the homemade fries on the side were perfectly crisp. We received desserts for our anniversary which completely topped off a night of delicious, light and refreshing food.
Our server was sweet, helpful and didn't try and rush us out. We had a wonderful night here and would advise to make reservations quickly!

1  Thank AlwaysARunnerGirl