“typical thai cuisine”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: East Village
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Served by beautiful and nice thai persons , the restaurant is amazing decorated, intimist and romantic. Different kind of curry plates and a big variety of food.. Crowd is young as prices are :)
I go everytime I go to NYC; I feel privileged to know this place!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just had Klong last week and they did not disappoint. They never do!

We order Klong about once every two weeks at work for lunch. We always have long, complicated orders and the Klong team always gets our orders right. The label all the items and are very attentive on the phone. Great service!

And the food? So glad you asked. Klong is A-MAZING! I always get the shrimp pad thai with no bean sprouts and that's exactly how it arrives. It's just delicious and a hefty portion, so I save it for lunch the next day. I don't mind eating this two days in a row.

Overall: Enjoy a meal at Klong because you'll want to high-five yourself. Or you can just high-five someone else, but that would totally ruin the effect I was going for.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have a deep, deep love for this place. I've been going here for years now with my boyfriend and it is always one of our favorites. The decor is classy, good for dates but also just hanging out, fancy but no pressure. The staff is nice. The prices are reasonable (and at lunch downright cheap.) The food is amazing! I recommend the Tuna Tartar appetizer, which is definitely in my top ten of best dishes I've eaten ever, and it's also reasonably sized to share or eat alone (we don't like to share, too good!) The Spicy Basil Noodles are my favorite entree; spiciness varies by day but it's always satisfying and I always eat the leftovers. The Pad Thai and Roadside Noodles are also good, and the Klong Sauce definitely has a kick. Spice levels are adjustable but if you're a hardcore spice lover nothing will get you like thai food, especially the tapas/appetizers marked spicy.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great food at fantastic prices!!Chicken satay,lemongrass soup, red curry and really everything is excellent!! Service is quick. Great vibe !!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our server didn't seem too happy to be there.They have great lunch specials. The food was quality and delicious. I'm hooked on Thai food now.