“Tasty, Healthy, Light and Satisfying”
Review of Bruschetteria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bruschetteria
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Miami, Florida
“Tasty, Healthy, Light and Satisfying”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

A nice find near our hotel during our January New York visit. We were looking for something light and healthy for lunch and Bruschetteria was the magic spot. The menu had enough variety for the four of us without being overwhelming. Everything appeared to be made fresh to order so it's not fast food, but well worth the short wait. I had the couscous with basil pesto and their Italian sausage - wonderfully satisfying. Service was excellent.

• Visited January 2012

New York City, New York
“Small place, delivers big”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Went here late on a weekday night after having a few cocktails at a bar not too far away. Had never heard of the place before but looked up a few reviews and decided to go in. The place is small and there aren't too many tables but we sat down immediately and got attended to right away. We ordered a few bruschettas to start and salad and panini. Everything tasted really good and we got great service. As soon as my water glass was empty it was being refilled. Definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice spot.

• Visited November 2011
Holly Springs, NC
“Perfect lunch spot, excellent value”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I had lunch at Bruschetteria with a friend - I had the sweet potato and arugula salad, my friend had bruschetta with ricotta cheese and truffle oil. All was excellent. The brought more bread slices for my friend so no ricotta went to waste! Would go back again, very reasonable prices.

• Visited August 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Great little lunch spot”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

This place is very cute! Super tiny, but perfect for a lunch or happy hour snack. Italian beers were excellent. We ordered three bruschetta. The toppings come in little bowls with bread on the side. We had the avocada and tomato, smoked salmon, and red pepper hummus. It was only $12.50 for the three and it was definitely enough for two people.

• Visited February 2011
knoxville,tn
“Cute cozy place.”
Reviewed May 18, 2009

I got a HUGE cup of coffee for a dollar.. which is the initial way to win me over.. we had the pesto deviled eggs with a prosciutto crisp.. delicious way to start. I had soup and salad, my husband had a panini with potato salad. A good, affordable, and light lunch. Everything was very fresh tasting.. the service was decent and we will absolutely return here.