“Great food”

Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Lovely restaurant, great food. Waitress helpful with what was gluten free on menu and pointed out what they could adjust for me. We are there twice because of this.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Sat night..wasnt very busy..waited 10 mins..no one came to us or ack we were there.
Wasnt impressed. .since we came a long way..we left

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were tired after a day of sightseeing so we decided to have dinner at Brendan's. It was very good. I had soup and salad both were delish

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My father and I had dinner at Brendan's Bar & Grill. The service was great and the food was so delicious. We had the Chilean sea bass and the baked halibut special. It may have been the best fish I have ever had and my father loved his too. The atmosphere is very nice, we thought from the name that it might be more of a bar type dining room but it was actually a little more formal. There is a pretty bar when you first come in.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

A large variety of delicious and wonderful food on the menu. My family enjoyed soup of the day, a hearty burger and Caesar salad. A variety of breads were brought to the table upon seating us.

The décor inside is just beautiful. Lead light windows. One thing I really liked was that the tables weren't placed too close to other patrons. Service was five star.