“The Perfect Find!”
Review of The Perfect Pint

The Perfect Pint
Reserve with OpenTable
The Perfect Pint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #348 of 14,593 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Broadway & 6th
Transit: Subway Times Square1 2 3 N R W A C S 7 Rockerfeller 47th Bryant Park:B D M F Grand Central 4 5 6 & Metro North
Description: A family-owned and operated bar and restaurant.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

While visiting Bryant Park, hubby asked me to find where to go for dinner...of course went to my Trip Advisor app and found The Perfect Pint nearby. It was a great pick among so many restaurants. My husband selected his beer choice and I was still undecided, I started to tell our awesome waiter what I like in a beer, before I finished he told me he knew what to bring and brought me, what I considered "The Perfect Pint"! Wish I would have asked for the name...

We selected the Boom Boom Shrimp Tenders as appetizer and OMG were they great!! Crispy in a spicy (not too much) sauce...yumm. I loved the fish and chips which was plenty and very good. Hubby had the chicken pot pie which was also great. My mother in law, which is a very picky eater, had the appetizer special of lobster ravioli which must have been very good as she finished it all...@ 88 yrs old, she doesn't eat much.

Great night, even though we didn't go to the rooftop, our mistake...didn't realize til we left. We will return on our next visit to NYC and mother in law!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent and not to pricy. We had steak, pasta, crab cake and various desserts and all were delicious.
It is a casual place, perfectly for an outdoor dinner between the skyscrapers after a full day of sightseeing.

1  Thank SteffenDaab
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at this easy to find establishment before going to see a show. There was a nice mix of clientel, some business folks, some couples, a family or two. The wait staff was friendly, responsive and efficient. They have many types of speciality brews on tap so there is something for everyone. I had the fish and chips and it was a perfect meal, one of the best I had in NY. My husband opted for a chicken dish and it was ok....It seems as though they have a loyal clientell and no problem filling the restaurant on a Thursday evening. We arrived early, about 5:30 and it filled up fast. There was even a wedding for a couple while we were dining, a nice touch and the staff went out of their way to meet their needs. Stop in, you will be pleased you did!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stop when in Times Square. Great food. Roof top bar is a nice place in the summer. Try the perfect pint Irish red.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and a few beers on 12th Aug.
Wonderful staff, atmosphere, food and beer - well worth a visit we will definitely return!!!