“My new favorite restaurant in NYC!”
Review of Aurora SoHo

Aurora SoHo
Reserve with OpenTable
Aurora SoHo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #439 of 13,630 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: SoHo
Cross street: Between Thompson and West Broadway
Description: The Menu: Aurora is proud to serve innovative Italian regional cuisine. All of our pasta, bread and desserts are made on the premises with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The Wine List: Our wine list represents all Italian regions, focusing on ancient, indigenous varietals, in the spirit of tasting Italian wines alongside their regional foods.
Atlanta, Georgia
“My new favorite restaurant in NYC!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Love, love, love this place. The ambiance, service and food are all exceptional. We enjoyed everything from their craft cocktails to the amazing salads and pastas.

Visited December 2013

Columbus, New Jersey
“Recommendable”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I with our children usually go to NYC a few times a year. We look forward to our meals because of the many fine restaurants the city has to offer. I research restaurants before making a reservation. This extra step usually helps to avoid restaurants that don't meet our expectations. Aurora was a good choice. It had something for everyone on the menu. We started with the grilled octopus served with boiled potatoes. It was nicely plated and just enough to leave you craving for more. My husband ordered suckling pig which was very tasty. My son had the veal chop accompanied by an arugula salad. It was cooked as requested. I had the Chilean sea bass which was very tasty. My daughter ordered one of the home made pasta dishes. Excellent! The wine selection was very good too. I would definitely recommend giving Aurora a try.

• Visited December 2013
Saitama, Japan
“Good!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I enjoyed good food and drinks served by friendly staffs. Either couple, family, group or just alone, we can have good time there.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lovely Italian & Family Friendly”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Homesytle Italian with a nice variety of dishes. Very friendly wait staff and considerate given we had a 6 year old and a 2 year old. Fresh pasta and finely braised meat and a mozzarella cheese that was fantastic

Visited October 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

A cozy little restaurant with great food and service. Had the pasta here at lunch and it was perfect.

Visited October 2013