“Saving the best for last”
Review of Market Table

Market Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Market Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #514 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West Village
Cross street: Bedford Street
Transit: West 4th Street- A,C,E,B,D,F,V trains and Houston Street- 1 train are the nearest subway stops.
Description: Thank you for choosing Market Table. Should your plans change, please call us at 212.255.2100. We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Having decided to visit Greenwich village on the last day of our visit we literally stumbled on this restaurant at the start of the lunch hour and by the end were really glad we had.

The restaurant is light and fresh and once busy had a good bustle to it, the staff were extremely friendly and the service was superb.

The food was fresh and prepared to an excellent standard with real attention to detail - by far the best we had during our stay in the city. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone in NYC as somewhere to get great food with great service

There are newer reviews for Market Table

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Popped in without a reservation and were offered a nice table. We were lucky as others came after and were turned away. This little restaurant is like a wine bar / gastro pub and I loved it. Food was good. Atmosphere nice and relaxed, would come again. Might be worth reserving a table. The Rhubarb ice cream was amazing.

1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is cute I like the atmosphere. I started with the beef Carpaccio and then had a steak.The Carpaccio came with fries under it theoretically so you can eat it with those,I personally do not think the flavors work together so I kept moving my fries aside to be able enjoy the Carpaccio .I then had the black Angus strip loin with old bay fries.The meat was not bad it did not have a very good flavor though, I left half of it, the fries were average at best.I might try this place again ,maybe, it's cute..

Reviewed May 19, 2013

went to market table for a special event in their private dining room downstairs. the room is really lovely and quiet. the meal was excellent- three choices for appetizers, three possible main courses, three desserts. i would return in a heartbeat.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went to Market Table for a business group dinner. They have a private room downstairs and we had our own server. He was very attentive, checked for food allergies with each individual and was very knowledgeable about each course. The food was absolutely outstanding and delicious. Portions were just right, not small. Highly recommend!