“Sports bar food!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Not really the Irish Bar experience, possibly a good thing as the whole Irish theme bar in NYC gets a bit tired and tedious. great ribs, nice be, pleasant staff and if you want to sit and watch Sport then this fit perfectly. Located close to Macy's, subway and other points of interest. Reasonably priced too!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Great place if you are looking for a bar, restaurant or combine of both! Food is awesome, nothing fancy but well seasoned and prepared, good beer selection and service is outstanding.
Best choice for our Friday nite.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I, who are seniors from Colorado, and who stayed at the Pennsylvania Hotel, nearby last week, were very pleased with the totality of our experience at this Irish-style pub (save for the noise level that is typical of sports bars). As described in other reviews, you can expect good food and good service at good prices.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch the other day on my way out of NYC. The few bar/restaurants in NYP tend to be overpriced and oddly not fast with food service, so was looking for something else.

I was able to grab a seat at the bar, and quickly had a pint in my hand. The bartenders were quick to ensure a refill, which is always welcome.

The food had to be ordered from a waitress, but they were able to put the drinks and food together on a single check.

Food was quickly delivered (perhaps 5 minutes), a good sign if your in a hurry for a game, train, or just to get back to work. Food pricing can't be beat for Manhattan, especially the lunch prices.

Quite a few TVs with mostly sports showing.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I never had been here but was pleasantly surprised. We arrived early to celebrate my nephew running and finishing the NYC Marathon and were shown to the downstairs area. We had a few drinks beforehand and the two bartenders were great and actually helped us with a drink idea for my daughter's wedding! We were a large group and our waitress was very nice and did a great job. The menu is basic pub food and that was fine with us as we wanted to eat but not spend and arm and a leg. The food was very good too. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank 48Rick