“Top 5 meals”
Review of ilili

ilili
Reserve with OpenTable
ilili is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 27th & 28th
Transit: N & R Subway Lines 28th Street Stop. 6 Line on Park is near as well 28th Street Stop.
Description: New York's premier contemporary Mediterranean restaurant offering inspired Lebanese cuisine. The menu combines authentic dishes with modern Mediterranean influences to create a culinary journey for the palate and senses. The decor echoes the diverse menu, combining the architectural richness of old Lebanon with a style that's unmistakably New York. Music from around the globe and soft amber lighting create a sexy, sophisticated atmosphere in which to enjoy a relaxed meal. One of "The 8 Best Restaurants for Group Dining in New York", Zagat 2011.ilili is also the ideal destination for events, featuring perfect spaces for any occasion. Event menus range from hors d'oeuvres & cocktails to our signature shared menus for seated dinners.
New York City, New York
“Top 5 meals”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

One of my top five favorite meals ever.

I came her for dinner with my aunt on Saturday night and we had an incredible night. The restaurant is trendy and beautiful. Our waitress was awesome--I wish I knew her name. She gave us fabulous recommendations, which we pretty much followed exactly, since the menu is pretty different and special.

We got the:

Warm eggplant--probably the weakest portion of the meal, but it was still very good.
Brussels sprouts--I cannot recommend these enough. They are out of this world
Grilled octopus-AMAZING. I could have eaten several servings of this
Duck Shawarma--came in cute cones, duck was so good
Salad--fresh and light
Crab Rangoon-- came with this amazing pomegranate dipping sauce that I will continue to dream about

We both ordered wine and agreed that this dining experience was top notch. I highly recommend coming here for a special night, phenomenal service, and incredible food!

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing food! This place was Lamb Heaven! I came here with my fiancé for a date night and the ambiance was great, minus the couple that was fighting at the table next to us. We decided to order from the Tapas menu, the Brussel Sprouts and Lamb Kabobs were amazing. Def a place I'd go back to!

Visited January 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Middle east excellence”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We are big fans of mediterranean food and have a good idea of the flavors and what to expect from this type of cuisine. Food was simply amazing. We had like five plates just for the two of us, but everything in the menu seemed to be so tasty that we couldn't resist...we have to taste as much as we could. The two red libanese wines we had were perfect. Excellent service and friendly attention by our waiters and his helpers. Will recommend to my friends.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Night out with friends!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very good friend recommended this restaurant...Food excellent, good ambiance (a little bit noisy) but very good Lebanese food and very good service.

Visited November 2013
Oakland, California
“Authentic and Delicious”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

A friend recommended we meet at this place, and I was very pleasantly surprised that it was a Middle Eastern restaurant. The food was terrific and very authentic. My husband is Lebanese and I have been spoiled by his family's magnificent cooking. The food here was beautifully prepared and delicious, and felt like eating in the home of a good friend of Arab descent.

Visited January 2014