“nice time...”
Review of ilili

ilili
Reserve with OpenTable
ilili is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 27th & 28th
Transit: N & R Subway Lines 28th Street Stop. 6 Line on Park is near as well 28th Street Stop.
Description: New York's premier contemporary Mediterranean restaurant offering inspired Lebanese cuisine. The menu combines authentic dishes with modern Mediterranean influences to create a culinary journey for the palate and senses. The decor echoes the diverse menu, combining the architectural richness of old Lebanon with a style that's unmistakably New York. Music from around the globe and soft amber lighting create a sexy, sophisticated atmosphere in which to enjoy a relaxed meal. One of "The 8 Best Restaurants for Group Dining in New York", Zagat 2011.ilili is also the ideal destination for events, featuring perfect spaces for any occasion. Event menus range from hors d'oeuvres & cocktails to our signature shared menus for seated dinners.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

A great Greek restaurant with many of the dishes you would expect. Service is exceptional and they have a nice selection of Greek wines to go with your meal. Share your dishes in order to taste as much as you can. Will be back soon 

There are newer reviews for ilili

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I really liked this place, my company had a happy hour here and the food was delicious, wine was ok, but the atmosphere was really what I liked the most. Planning to go back soon.

1  Thank patito8796
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The amazing Brussels Sprouts were not the only wonderful dish I has at Ilili last night. We had several other appetizers and they were all excellent. We ordered so many starters that we never got to the main courses but I am sure they are good. We did save room for their Candy Bar desert and were glad we did it was delicious

1  Thank Jacobfc
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The food here is simply Divine, I crave their dishes so often, nice intimate setting and dim lighting, ,great place for a date,tables are a bit close I have to admit and sometimes you can hear the conversation at the next table, I would recommend a few appetisers to share to get a taste and sample of their cuisine

Reviewed October 29, 2012

You need to go to Turkey or Lebanon to sample authentic Middle Eastern food, but this restaurant isn't bad. Although our table for six wasn't nice service was good.
For two, I recommend recommend two or three appetizers and a single main course.