“Fantastic chicken, although the spicy really is spicy!”
Review of Bonchon

Bonchon
Ranked #1,499 of 14,591 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My partner and I stopped in for a quick, late night meal. The interior was very modern with a trendy feel. it was fairly dark but quite fun. We were seated immediately and the service was excellent. The food was delicious although rather spicy! Or at least for my taste anyway. Most enjoyable, however. I would go again.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

To start it off, the wings are BEYOND AMAZING! I must admit, their wings are better than BWW.

My coworkers and I came here for lunch, and had large combo, and potstickers and the food was great. We all noted that next time, we will order two orders of the large wings combo. I would definitely recommend anyone who loves wings check this place out!!

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We got the medium combo which consisted of drumsticks and wings. We opted for the doy & garlic coating which was delicious and was plenty for 2.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This chain should take over the country with it's great fried chicken and other items. Food is "korean lite" Not low in calories but easy for western palate. Nice bar selection of beers and cocktails. The chicken was killer and the fried dumplings were killer as well. The 5th ave branch is hard to find in the dark but that may be due to the scaffolding. Easy walk from the stores on 34 and Macy's.
Service was outstanding for a manhattan restaurant of this level. Probably a big hit with the 20+ crowd.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We fell in love with the Bonchon Chicken from Manila (Philippines) and I was hoping that the one in NY would be the same. Sadly, it's not....