“Quick Breakfast”

Ranked #3,447 of 14,292 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We went here on our hotel's recommendation and were very happy with it. They make their bagels (and other pastries) on site, and then serve them just how you order them (toasted, and/or with many flavors of cream cheese). A great place to pick up a quick/cheap breakfast before a day of exploring the city. Be sure to bring cash, they don't take credit cards for purchases under ten dollars.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is one of the few bagel shops in the surrounding of Grand Central station. Daniel's Bagels offers a wide selection of bagels, spreads, fish and cold cuts. The shop offers approx. 12 indoor seats, good coffee, a selections of juices and pastries.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

One of the top bagels in NYC. Not my favorite but really, really good. My favorite is Ess A Bagel which has slightly better bagels, way better cream cheese and a ton more personality. But still a really good bagel.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Loved this place....early morning walk
from our hotel for my morning coffee, poppy seed bagel with a smear of scallion cream cheese. This place was hopping busy. I even brought a dozen bagels back home for a little remembrance of my trip.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I am a fan of their cheese cheese with scallions! Usually, I purchase one pound as it's premade in a tub. That allows the flavor to spread throughout.

The cheese cream is spread on everything flat bagels purchased at Vic's. There are many bagel shops in NYC. I put the best of the two together for a real treat!