“Very good Irish Pub”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had lunch at Emmett O'Lunney's and we had a good time. Music was good, atmosphere too, people at the bar having drinks after work, big screen TVs with sports and, overall, it feels like a cool place to hang out.
I had a shepard's pie, my wife hot buffalo wings and both dishes were tasty, well-served and presented. The waitress was really nice and helpful. Prices are decent too. It closes really late (4 am) so that's a plus. Recommended, definitely.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great staff! Friendly folks! Best chicken pot pie anywhere! Watched the World Cup there on July 9, 2014 and had a ball. Will definitely go back. Recommend it for bar and food. Fun!!!

1  Thank wodentmom
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I ate here on June 23 and was pleasantly surprised that the food was better than the drinks! It has the old Irish pub feel and the service was great.

I had a goat cheese salad which I didn't have high hopes for coming from a pub, but it was probably the best salad I have ever eaten! It was very large and filled with pears, mandarins, and cranberries. My husband had the nachos and we were more impressed with the salad than the nachos at a pub! The wait staff are very quick and were extremely hard working. This is clearly a great place for drinks but don't underestimate their food! I would absolutely come back here and have recommended it to others.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Had as meal here before we went to the theatre. Very friendly staff, tasty food, and even Cider! what more could one ask for? :)

1  Thank fluffybridges
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Cheeseburger and fries were very good except for the sad little tomato slice on top. Service was friendly and they are open late. Manager came by to see if we needed anything which is a first so far in NYC.