“Lunch at the New York Hard Rock Cafe”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were very excited about the visit but it didn't start off well. Once we walked down the stairs the staff ignored us a few minutes later we got told to go over there for a Photo.
When finished we queued for someone to collect us and we felt like we were not welcome or.

Once seated things improved due to the Friendly waiter.

The food was delicious and we enjoyed the rest of the not too badly priced considering the location.

Just a shame about the staff at the beginning not making us feel welcome.

Date of visit: September 2019
hrcnycgm, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are truly saddened to see your experience was less than a five star one. Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations and deliver an amplified dining experience. It is clear we did not live up to that promise to you and your party. I would like to communicate with you further about this experience. My email is newyork.agmops@hardrock.com

Write a reviewReviews (8,948)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went for a burgers and few non-alco coctails. Iconic place for all Hard Rock cafe lovers :)
the only thing I think deep fried shrimps were bit too much bright. And I think the menu in a place like this could be more creative, wider and interesting

Date of visit: September 2019

We appreciate you letting us know about your recent visit. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hard Rock Cafe is of course well known. This one on Broadway is huge, and has a live performance stage as well. We went there for an early lunch, before it got crowded, and it was very nice that time of day. Food was good, not spectacular, friendly and good service, but Hard Rock feels a bit "commercial". ;-)

Date of visit: September 2019
hrcnycgm, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience. Here at Hard Rock Café, our goal is to deliver a five star experience. We hope you can join us again soon, so we can deliver on that promise.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I must admit I was a bit disappointed after visiting this particular one as things didn't seem to run smoothly. The service was slow with the starters taking ages to arrive at the table and a bit of a struggle to get drinks ordered while waiting. My wife's wine was forgotten about. Three of us ordered a pulled pork sandwich for our main course and each one was presented differently. One lot of fries came as standard in a pot, one of us had them on the plate and I had none at all. By the time I managed to get the attention of the waitress and her to return with piping hot fries, 2 pots for the inconvenience, my sandwich which was already luke warm was almost cold. I couldn't be bothered bringing that to her attention as the others would have been finished by the time it was rectified and have to wait for me finishing. While the staff seemed friendly enough I couldn't help but feel they were just going through the motions. As a meal we'd all been looking forward to as regular diners here we all left feeling it hadn't hit the usual standard. Usually Hard Rock is a bit in the pricey side but paying for this left a sour taste in the mouth.

Date of visit: September 2019
hrcnycgm, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although a queue we were sat quickly and service was good. Drinks & food are both really good! The staff are all very welcoming and attentive.
Great atmosphere and great music history items. Great memorabilia from many past artists, and great music playing to set a fun atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you Junheeta for reviewing your recent visit to our location. We are glad that you and your party enjoyed their time while dining here.