Review Highlights

from $13.99
from $321.77
from $16.99
More Info
All reviews his knowledge hour tour new york vehicle arkady driver nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

DaVinci Limo is an excellent company. Arkady the owner was our driver and is a very intelligent soft spoken man who will entertain you. His knowledge of NYC and its traffic patterns is what you need when hiring a limo service. Arkady responded to all of my (annoying) emails and kept in touch via cell phone on the day of the tour. The vehicle he provided was very clean and exactly what we ordered for our group. Originally there were to be 8 of us but 2 ended up sick so we were 6 people in a nice spacious van. For anyone who travels and hires private transportation, you will know right away how reasonable the cost is for the service. We were there in December to see the lights and the traffic was insane but Arkady got us around and kept the conversation lively. He made sure we were comfortable with the lighting in the vehicle and he had some very interesting stories. We did hire a tour guide for the lights-not for us-but for the two people who didn't make it- but had we known in advance Arkady's skills, we would have been fine with him as our driver and guide. We stopped at a pastry shop, and both my husband and I who travel quite extensively, appreciated Arkady telling us about some fascinating places we haven't been yet, Russia in particular. Arkady brought us back from Dyker Heights using a different route than the way we went and showed us some things to see if we go back. I have been to NY several times so him showing me something different was a big plus. We are Italian and Arkady had us sold on another of his tours by the time we left and we will take that when we make it back to NYC. Everything about DaVinci Limo and Tours is five star service. Spasibo (thank you) Arkady.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018

As a Travel Agent it is essential to me that my clients receive quality service. I just returned from Escorting a trip to New York City which included a 3-night stay in NYC and a 7 night cruise to Canada and New England.

Our group required transfers from the airport to the hotel, 3 days later from the hotel to the NCL Port and 7 days later, transfer from the Cruise Port to the airport.

The quality of these transfers was outstanding. Driver's arrived early to insure we would not have a wait of any kind. On our first airport arrival, I notified the driver, we had arrived and he made sure we had our luggage and said just walk out the door closest to you and tell me the sign number you see. Within 3 minutes, our driver arrived ready to pack the luggage and take us to our hotel.

The vehicle was spotless, the driver was impeccably dressed and took the time to point out spots along the way which we may find of interest. Upon our arrival at the hotel, our driver worked with the hotel staff to make sure we would be taken care of immediately.

Three days later, once again the vehicle was early and our driver O'Dell patently stacked our many suitcases and off we went. When we arrived at the Port, our bus was stopped by an official in Uniform to confirm our departure ship name. We were directly down the road and once we arrived, O'Dell directed us to a door with no sign and said, "just open the door and take the elevator to the second floor." Thanks goodness O'dell knew the Port. He then secured Port representative and made sure all of our luggage was loaded onto the necessary Luggage basket to get to the ship securely. Once again, the driver attire was impeccable.

And finally 7 days later upon our return in the crazy atmosphere of a returning cruise ship, Our driver was there in minutes to assist us with luggage and reaffirming our flight information. Again, of course dressed impeccable and the vehicle spotless.

As you can imagine with NYC traffic and special visitors from all over the world for the United Nations General Assembly starting as we returned from the cruise it was a minor miracle that we moved from block to block. But our driver knew where to go to get us to the airport in plenty of time for our flight.

I highly recommend DaVinci Limo and Tours as a professional in the field and as a grateful customer.
Stephanie P.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I used DaVinci Limo and Tours as part of a fascinating tour of New York through many Mafia-related points of interest. Over the course of four hours, our driver Arkady was able to drive us from Penn Station up to 72nd street, down to Little Italy and back up to the station. He managed to park us directly in front of almost every major landmark related to the Italian and Jewish Mob in Manhattan for photo opportunities and quick tours. The vehicle was clean and luxurious, and his driving was very efficient. He even contributed some interesting information about Mafia figures and historic New York locations. I highly recommend DaVinci Limo!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Paul C
Arkady A, Owner at DaVinci Limo & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank You!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I have used DaVinci several times - they provided transport for my sightseeing tours (which I arrange & lead for my clients as a tour guide). Excellent! Arkady is very accommodating, and the prices are reasonable. Service has been professional, and all vehicles have been quite comfortable. Thank you very much, Arkady & DaVinci!

Date of experience: September 2017

Thank You!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

We had a travel agent book DaVinci Limo & Tours for our family's transportation including a disabled elderly grandmother. Our flight was delayed by the airlines for hours, reducing layover to 43 minutes so we barely made the connection pushing a wheelchair. On the connecting flight I called Arkady to update and he YELLED (no exaggeration) at me demanding "Why did you not call me earlier!? This is going to cost me money! I tried to call you when I saw your flight was delayed!!" (I was in flight when he called).

Completely unacceptable to yell at customers. We had prepaid or I would have cancelled. Limo & Tour companies should be experts in customer service. They also did not provide the one thing we requested which was a step stool.

I will advise our travel agent to find another limo company.

Date of experience: October 2017
Arkady A, Owner at DaVinci Limo & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

I never yell at customers. The customer had a hard time hearing me. I had to raise my voice. I've been in the business since 1985. I am not new to this. I did try to contact the customer to see what's going on. They came in much later. On a different flight. They didn't provide us with the new flight number. It is always helpful when we get the correct information. We do have other curomers that are being affected because of wrong information. We pride ourselves in Exelent service. We have many repeat customers and we always aim to please.