Review Highlights
Excellent in every way!

DaVinci Limo is an excellent company. Arkady the owner was our driver and is a very intelligent... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2019
LifesUnViaggio
Ohio
NYC and Cruise Group Trip

As a Travel Agent it is essential to me that my clients receive quality service. I just returned... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018

from $13.69
from $14.99
from $15.38
More Info
All reviews new york vehicle arkady driver nyc
Reviewed May 27, 2015

When my girlfriends and I booked our NYC trip through a NYC tour agency we asked for transfers from the airport to our hotel, and back. When we exited baggage we were met by Arkady from DaVinci Limo and Tours.

Arkady's limo is a very nice, customized luxury car (I think it was a Mercedes) and the drive to NYC was very comfortable. Along the way, Arkady provided background information for the neighborhoods we drove through and buildings we passed. He gave us tips for our stay in NYC and we got to our hotel relaxed and happy with the ride.

I called Arkady about an hour before we were to leave NYC and he was already there waiting to take us to the airport. Again, he was very nice and asked about our trip. The drive was a bit shorter than coming into the City as the traffic wasn't as bad.

All in all, we were very satisfied with Arkady and DaVinci Limo and Tours.

Date of experience: April 2015
6  Thank Rebelliot
Arkady A, Owner at DaVinci Limo & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank You!