The Roger
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$339
$314
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$117
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$354
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
3,425 results
All reviewsnew yorkboutique hotelterrace roomthe empire state buildingmadison avenuegreat boutiquewine hourthe penthousebusiness tripmini barenjoyed my staylocation was perfectpenn stationrooms are smalltimes squarecentral parklobby
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed for four days at the end of May 2013. We found the serviceto be great, the staff also friendly and most helpful. Our room was a good size with lots of space . Great view of Madison Ave. had a corner room on the 4th level but heard no street noise. Bathroom was also most comfortable and roomey.It's an ideal location close to sights and two blocks to the subway.Recently renovated in a sleek modern yet comfortable appearance as are the rooms. We had a great time and plan to stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger bed or king and got whats called a deluxe room. Spacious. Corner room was very nice. Being on a lower floor was no problem. Make sure you have two robes and extra soap.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mrdesign
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very pretty. The staff was great and very helpful. The room was very nice and so was the bathroom but the bathroom was pretty small. It was a little difficult getting ready in the morning but not so bad that I would not stay there again. I really enjoyed the hotel and would choose The Roger the next time I'm in New York.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I arrived at 10pm to be informed that my room wasn't ready however if I could wait 20 minutes and have a cocktail on the house I would be upgraded to a Terrace suite. Whilst I was waiting two members of staff sorted out the wifi connections for my ipad and laptop. The Terrace suite was large but the terrace was huge although the view was of the surrounding buildings. I spent some time having business meetings in the lobby and mezzanine area which whilst small were perfect. The front desk staff were helpful to requests and the guys on the door found taxis and offered umbrellas when needed. I will return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The Roger is newish and close to where I usually stay, the Giraffe, which is the ideal
New York hotel. Two big problems. Despite being told
I would have a complimentary upgrade, I didn't get one which is fine but the room was absolutely tiny. Even for new York. I could just do a push up if I moved the furniture. Second, the air conditioning is the loudest I have heard, a clicking, wooshing nightmare. All this for
350 bucks. Beware.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The position is really good, you will be close all you have to visit. At the same time though, for the money we paid, you can definitely get something better. The room was not so big and the bathroom really small.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple