The Roger
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$172
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$330
$305
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
3,432 results
All reviewsnew yorkboutique hotelterrace roomthe empire state buildingmadison avenuegreat boutiquewine hourthe penthousebusiness tripmini barenjoyed my staylocation was perfectpenn stationrooms are smalltimes squarecentral parklobby
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Location - perfect!
First we got a room with a view of a brick wall. I then asked the front desk if we could perhaps change rooms, and we got one with a view straight at the Empire State! Very good service!
The location couldn't have been more perfect - right in the centre of everything, but so quiet at the same time.
Would love to come back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've stayed in many NYC hotels, this one is by far my favorite. I'd like to call it my dream hotel. It was beautifully designed. The hotel is also very quiet, which is important to me when I want to sleep. The rooms were large enough. I had a great view of the empire state building. The beds were super comfortable (which isn't always the case). The bathroom was so modern and I loved the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles ( I hate when they give you those tiny bottles). The shower was fun and luxurious. I also appreciated the soft robe, though it was very big. This hotel and rooms were simply beautiful and amazing. I'm not sure how much the rooms were, since my boss paid but I would def would come back! LOCAL was great too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank steffy25
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I traveled NYC for a mini-vacation. We stayed at The Roger which we booked through priceline.com so we were a little nervous not knowing anything about it. This hotel was wonderful. The people were extremely courteous and friendly and had tons of recommendations on where to eat. Our door man saved us from getting completely lost by mapping out our route for us on the subway and drawing our walking path on the map. The front desk clerk directed us to a lovely breakfast place since we woke up too late for the hotel breakfast. The room was small but very nice and perfect for just the 2 of us. The hotel is located on Madison Ave and an easy walk to the subway and restaurants. We definitely recommend The Roger to anyone travelling to NYC for a romantic weekend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChateauDbrady
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed here one night on business. As many reviews say, the location is excellent. However, for the price, everything is small - including the rooms, the restaurant and the exercise facility. The walls are very thin and I could hear my neighbors talking long into the night. Most of the toiletries are for sale, in the extremely small bathroom. The staff are pleasant and efficient, but it was lucky that I checked my bill, as my personal credit card was charged rather than the company which had booked the room.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

So many comments on booking.com and tripadvisor.com on the hidden charges imposed by The Roger hotel in NYC. We stayed there from Oct. 4th to 8th. Sure enough, they charged us an extra $21.48 per night (Service Charge) as reported by numerous other patrons. Two or three calls to the hotel for an explanation have gone unanswered so far. These guys gouge because they can ... no rhyme or reason for it. We booked through Priceline .. they won't/can't do anything about these rip-off charges .... they refer you to their "contract". Be warned if you decide to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Call the hotel before booking through the Internet and ask them whta extra charges they will impose at check-out and how how much"hold" they will put on your credit card. Read comments on booking.com .
Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family