I like this hotel a lot. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had a deluxe suite which was huge and was about the cost of two standard rooms so great for families or groups. It was pricey but I feel like all NYC hotels are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City