First hotel I tried to stay at where I was told by the cashier to go call 725 to book a room instead of booking at front desk. While on phone I was asked all personal information. Why couldn't this be done at the desk? No government discounts either. Dirty room. Room out dated. Hasn't been touched since the 70's. Roger Smith Hotel. New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City