Spent September 8/29 at this quaint boutique hotel. It might be a little rough looking but it was very clean with surprisingly large rooms. We stayed in a guest room, the smallest, and it was large for the boutique hotels that we've stayed at. Could it use some updating? Sure. But I thought it was a bargain, convenient to Grand Central. We drove in and the parking garage is just around the corner.They even valet parked the car. A bargain for $35 dollars. We would stay there again. Staff was nice and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City