I stayed here with a friend one night when I was returning from a business trip in Romania. I wanted to spend a night in the city and so we decided to wing it and just see what we could get a good deal on. For the price i think we paid maybe 160total with parking; it wasn't bad at all. The location is actually really good. I think some of these pictures are misleading our room was far from the nice upgraded look that some of these rooms are but it wasn't bad. For NYC and in that location I think we made out pretty well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City