Relatively spacious for a NY hotel. Clean and tidy. Good location. I had some trouble with the room key card, but reception fixed it the next day. I stayed for 2 weeks, not alot to complain about. The AC seems to have a mind of its own, not cool when you're there in Aug. The staff are very friendly. Would surely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City