Best Western Plus Hospitality House
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$135
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

1,230 results
All reviewsliving roomfull kitchenwelcome basketspacious apartmentnew yorkthe penthousebreakfast roomthese apartmentsdining tablewaffle makerbagelswell equipped kitchentimes squarestreet noisewaldorf astoriarockefeller centerfresh fruit
Reviewed July 14, 2013

After *much* debate with myself over choosing a hotel in Midtown Manhattan that was clean, safe, cheap, friendly, spacious and on Lexington this was perfect according to the TripAdvisor reviews that I trusted to carry out my special 21st birthday holiday. The photographs on the website initially impressed me as the apartments looked very spacious for NYC and I have before stayed in hotels here and the rooms were quite tiny.

We were greeted kindly upon arrival and when we carried the luggage to the lifts to the apartment the women (cleaners I'm guessing) were so kind! They offered to carry our suitcases to our room even though my dad was more than able to manage them.

The rooms were gigantic in my opinion, with a separate kitchen (none of this tiny kitchen built into the living room business) with an oven, full sized fridge, microwave etc. We did not use it at all, apart from the stove for making the odd cup of tea after a long day of walking around the city and the fridge to store milk, drinks and water, but you could really make a full meal in the kitchen.
The apartment was spotlessly clean, and there were many little touches like earplugs for the noise, Bath and Body Works mini products (these are lovely by the way!), cookies and coffee creamer.

My bedroom was huge, with a full size TV (but I didn't use it!), a huge chest of drawers, an iPhone docking/radio station that proved to be a huge help, two bedside tables with drawers and a built in wardrobe. The bed was extremely comfortable. Storage isn't an issue in this hotel at all! My dad said that the sofa bed was comfortable enough and the living room is big enough to accommodate everything.

The noise didn't bother me at all (I could hear live music at one point in the evening and it was wonderful) I'm quite a light sleeper and I love the sound of the city but I'm guessing to some people it may be annoying. The ear plugs provided were sufficient though and are good quality. We were in an apartment facing the car park and apart from the odd car horn and people shouting there wasn't much noise. We had the radiators on all night (they did get very hot) and were very noisy sometimes. The air con unit gave a considerable draft through to the apartment which was incredibly bitter as it was a really cold week in which we stayed. They provided a little cover to one of the units which solved the problem but the other air con unit in the bedroom didn't have one so we had to improvise with a piece of material held over the unit, like what the other cover was doing.

I loved the free wifi in the hotel, had no problem with the signal and didn't disconnect like some of the hotels I've been to. I went down to the little breakfast area one evening to use one of the computers that was connected to the internet and to my surprise all of the computers were free to use which is a bonus, if I'm right I believe that there is a printer too.

I wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again! The location is perfect and the staff are friendly which makes all the difference and the rooms are huge.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chuckie100
robg64, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for being our guest!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My daughter recommended the Best Western since she stayed at it in November. We couldn't be more pleased with the accommodations and the helpful staff. The staff was very accommodating and went above and beyond to help us out. Room was very clean and they even had a little welcome gift basket in the room. Location was great and we were able to walk to every place we wanted to visit. We wouldn't hesitate to go back on our next trip to NY.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your nice review and for your stay with us. Your loyalty is very important to us and we are grateful for your positive feedback. We hope to see you back soon. Please consider us your home in the big apple.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The staff were very accommodating! the only Hotel in Manhattan that had a one bedroom suite with a king bed, a sofa sleeper in the living area and provided a roll away bed too! Clean and comfortable. Please give this Hotel a shot...it WILL be worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Pam for your nice review and for your stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you back soon. Please consider me at your service here in NYC!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Second time in New York and stayed here for 5 nights first time. Small frontage and small reception area. Sam was helpful on desk. Lift tiny and hot. Room was one bedroom for 2 adults and 2 girls 20 yrs old. First impression ok, big kitchen, good size lounge room, main bedroom and bathroom good size too. Oldish and just clean, could be better. Pull out sofa was lumpy and squeaky. The biggest problem was the two air conditioners, one in main bedroom and one in lounge and they were so noisy and rattling it was impossible to have on during the night, so the rooms were hot and humid, sleep not the greatest. Spoke with reception twice and and guess what we got?? Disposable ear plugs and nothing done!!!!! Also we couldnt have our curtains or blinds open the 5 days as every window faced opposite apartment windows and ours also a noisy and busy levelled car park. i asked on first morning to be shifted and of course no one got back to us. Central to shops and subway. The bonus is the breakfast which is great. I wouldn't stay here again as too many faults. Stayed at hotel beacon last time and it was the best, book in advance as we missed out.

1  Thank dellarie

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. First and foremost, on behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations for your recent stay with us.

At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you on this visit. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future. We did have the units checked during your stay but the problem did not reveal itself on our visits there. We did add weather stripping and tightened them up more to the window frame. We should have just replaced the units, or moved you, in retrospect. We have now bought all new AC units for that apartment as a result of your concerns.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.

Please contact me directly if you would like special consideration and incentive to return.

Thank you again.

Robert Gaeta
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House

Reviewed July 11, 2013

breakfast was fabulous!
very clean comfortable hotel,would stay again,
pancakes,eggs,muffins,cereals,fresh fruit and great service
the beds were very comfortable,bathroom large,very clean.
I spent 3 times as much at a super 8 and the room was not even large.best western will be my first choice

Room Tip: I stayed on 1st floor-no problems
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
robg64, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for staying with us!! We appreciate your feedback and positive comments. Your business is very important to us and we value your loyalty. We hope to create memorable experiences for you and other guests in the future.

If I can be of assistance , please don't hesitate to contact me. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

At your service!