Tripadvisor

from $40.00
from $22.00
from $89.70
2,560 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I see there are some good reviews here, but our experience was not. I booked ahead and we waited nearly an hour at JFK for the van to arrive to take us to our midtown hotel. I decided to cancel our return trip to JFK. I did it online the day before, never received a confirmation that it was cancelled, and the van showed up, despite being cancelled. So, basically, the van didn't show up when it should have at the airport, and showed up when it shouldn't have at the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I read a few negative reviews about this service prior to my arrival in NYC and was prepared for a wait at the airport however, I found the service very efficient with around a 15 minute wait for the shuttle to collect us from the airport. On the journey to the airport on the way home the collection time was agreed and the shuttle collected us at the agreed time. The only thing I found that would make the service more user friendly would be if they specified which door at the airport as there were 2 potential exits at the pickup area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This shuttle service is awesome. They pick up on time and very friendly and professional. I used it twice so far. They even drive to farther areas in upper east side in Manhattan.
Fast, efficient and cost effective. My daughter and I were dropped and picked at exact estimated time. I got rides by other shuttle service with lots of delay but there is not waiting on this one last two trips that I used them.
I definitely recommend AIRLINK NYC.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Was slightly apprehensive after reading reviews but every option of transport from the airport had mixed reviews so we had to pick one of them! Arrived at Newark and headed for the transportation desk as advised, the desk clerk checked our details and told us to wait “over there” after about 10 minutes another member of staff came and collected another group of people, we had to ask “are we meant to be with you too” or they might have gone without us. She walked us through the terminal to the awaiting bus outside, the driver made one stop at the next terminal at which point she checked payment had been made by everyone and then we set off for the city. It was busy because it was NYE and it took about 45-60 mins. Would be quicker in less traffic. We had a 3 min walk to our hotel when we were dropped off as the road was closed for the ball drop - not Airlink’s fault, they took us as close as they could and pointed us in the right direction. Collection from our hotel (Times Square) was arranged for 5 hours before our flight - allowed 2 hours to get to JFK and 3 hours check in. It arrived on time and took under an hour to get there (we waited outside another hotel while they checked the next passengers details for quite a while as they couldn’t find their receipt). The driver checked each passengers’ airline to ensure we were taken to the correct terminal. All in all, no problems, much cheaper than taxis, more direct than public transport - will use again if I get back to NYC.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had the pleasure of using Go Airlink from Manhattan to Newark Airport on a Sat afternoon. In the morning of my departure I received an e-mail confirming my reservation for the shared van. A few hours later a tele call letting me know an up to date time. A bit later since I was the last pick up. The van arrived promptly and my luggage was placed on the van. Only 5 of us in total. Plenty of room, comfortable and a friendly driver.
We arrived Newark Airport ahead of schedule smoothly. Door to door service for only a few dollars more than the train from EWR to Penn and then a subway. Plus we'd be lugging all our bags.
Door to door service - comfortable and a great price. No need to carry luggage to the trains and subways.