Tripadvisor

from $40.00
from $22.00
from $89.70
2,562 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Was slightly apprehensive after reading reviews but every option of transport from the airport had mixed reviews so we had to pick one of them! Arrived at Newark and headed for the transportation desk as advised, the desk clerk checked our details and told us to wait “over there” after about 10 minutes another member of staff came and collected another group of people, we had to ask “are we meant to be with you too” or they might have gone without us. She walked us through the terminal to the awaiting bus outside, the driver made one stop at the next terminal at which point she checked payment had been made by everyone and then we set off for the city. It was busy because it was NYE and it took about 45-60 mins. Would be quicker in less traffic. We had a 3 min walk to our hotel when we were dropped off as the road was closed for the ball drop - not Airlink’s fault, they took us as close as they could and pointed us in the right direction. Collection from our hotel (Times Square) was arranged for 5 hours before our flight - allowed 2 hours to get to JFK and 3 hours check in. It arrived on time and took under an hour to get there (we waited outside another hotel while they checked the next passengers details for quite a while as they couldn’t find their receipt). The driver checked each passengers’ airline to ensure we were taken to the correct terminal. All in all, no problems, much cheaper than taxis, more direct than public transport - will use again if I get back to NYC.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had the pleasure of using Go Airlink from Manhattan to Newark Airport on a Sat afternoon. In the morning of my departure I received an e-mail confirming my reservation for the shared van. A few hours later a tele call letting me know an up to date time. A bit later since I was the last pick up. The van arrived promptly and my luggage was placed on the van. Only 5 of us in total. Plenty of room, comfortable and a friendly driver.
We arrived Newark Airport ahead of schedule smoothly. Door to door service for only a few dollars more than the train from EWR to Penn and then a subway. Plus we'd be lugging all our bags.
Door to door service - comfortable and a great price. No need to carry luggage to the trains and subways.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We took the shuttle from our hotel in NYC to Newark Airport. Pick up was on time, arrived earlier at the airport. The female driver was very polite and her driving was excellent. I would recommend that, as the price of the bus was not much cheaper and I would have to stroll with baggage untill the departure point at Port Authority.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had to leave the hotel at 4 am and found that this service is more convenient than taking the train. The driver is very friendly and arrive on time. Will use again in the future!!

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I made a reservation and paid via their website this morning. Upon arrival, there is no airlink desk at lda. Some port authority workers wanted my info to call . No understanding of why Airlink won't honor my reservation. No help on the phone. No help anywhere at lga. Tried to cancel and worried about getting my $ back. Total confusion or a scam....i have warned my fellow travelers.