Amsterdam Court Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$274
$247
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$172
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
$144
$117
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
3,436 results
All reviewsgreat locationtimes squaregershwin theatrenew yorkaround the cornerrooms are smallfree wificentral parkrockefeller centersubway stationfew blocksnycdistrictlinesstorageavenuemidtown
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Not impressed at all. Pictures on the web do not look like the same rooms. Our hair dryer broke in our room and they wouldn't do anything about it. Tried to move to a different room, but wouldn't accommodate. Front desk was very rude and will never stay there again. Poor service! Look else where!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank sram2010
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I promised by my daughter that I'd take her to see her 1st Broadway play for her 16th birthday and that's what we did! Because NYC is so expensive and you're barely ever in your hotel except to sleep, we looked for a hotel that had a great location, was clean, in a safe area, and where the staff could help navigate where we wanted to go......the Amsterdam Court Hotel provided us with everything we were looking for! The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, bed was comfortable and the location COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER! Literally right in the center of everywhere we wanted to go!!! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to experience NYC on a budget (at least when it comes to lodging) to choose the Amsterdam Court hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window that has a view other than the building next door. That was the only thing I wish I room had.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Recently returned from a 6 night visit to New York (July 2013) and stayed at this hotel with a small school group. The hotel is perfectly located just around the corner from Times Square and the rooms were small but comfortable and cleaned daily. The staff were particularly pleasant and helpful and I must give Vana and Ben the Doorman/Bell person a special mention. There was a problem with the air conditioning in the first room I was put in but I was moved as soon as I mentioned the issue. The second floor did smell of cigarette smoke which I assume was the floor where smokers were placed. If you are a non smoker I would avoid this floor. I only discovered the roof-top where you can sit or lounge a day before we left and it is certainly worth a visit if you have a spare half hour. Would definitely use the subway. We found it so easy and convenient.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the ground floor which have little daylight and avoid the second floor if you are not a smoker.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were in 517 for the last week it was great. The front desk staff is rude, the rooms are the same size as all NYC rooms. We had tonnes of hot water, great water pressure, good room service and free Internet from the gowex app. We walked to Central Park, Times Square, the theatre, tonnes of restaurants and the Intrepid. 3rd time staying there and will return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed there while visiting Columbia University and also to take in a day or two of the City. The location is excellent, the room was small and quite basic, but comfortable and they gave us a room with two beds that we didnt book. The people were quite nice and helpful making it an overall great trip for us. I dont think you can beat it for the budget and the location. parking was reasonable for NYC, they had an agreement with the parking garage just across the street. Also it is very close to several subway stops.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family