My boyfriend and I were on our first trip to NYC when we so warmly welcomed by Vana at the Amsterdam Court hotel. She made EVERY detail so perfect! I have done a lot of traveling and I have never had such amazing service.
As for other details... the hotel is a 7-10 minute walk to Time Square, subway stations on both corners of the block. Fantastic location!
Rooms are small but it's central Manhattan, it's to be expected. We were in need of a wheelchair accessible room. It was still enough room to maneuver in and the bathroom was great! Definitely good for someone restricted to a wheelchair (completely unable to walk).
Even if just based upon service at the hotel... I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE!!! The staff is wonderful and incredibly helpful :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the Heart of Times Square in Our Boutique Accommodations. The Amsterdam Court Hotel in Times Square provides you with attentive guest services in its convenient Broadway Theater District location. Spend your next stay in the city at our boutique NYC hotel to experience all that the Amsterdam Court has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Amsterdam Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Amsterdam Court
- Amsterdam Court Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Court New York City
- Amsterdam Court Hotel Nyc