My family and I (from the Netherlands) stayed 4 nights in this hotel. We had two stepparent rooms, one with two windows and the other one without any daylight.The rooms were pretty dark. The second room smelled like fried potatoes, but we could switch rooms immediately after noticing this at the reception desk. Great service.
This hotel is perfectly situated. With times square just around the corner, central park and the surrounded museums on a stone throw away and Rockefeller Centre around another corner. We even walked to flatiron building. Maybe a good thing to know.. next time we will bring sports shoes. Because our feet hurt after walking. We visited Ground zero and the Brooklyn Bridge by taxi. We didn’t travel by metro because it was cheaper for us four to travel by taxi.
Also really comfortable beds!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the Heart of Times Square in Our Boutique Accommodations. The Amsterdam Court Hotel in Times Square provides you with attentive guest services in its convenient Broadway Theater District location. Spend your next stay in the city at our boutique NYC hotel to experience all that the Amsterdam Court has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amsterdam Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Amsterdam Court
- Amsterdam Court Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Court New York City
- Amsterdam Court Hotel Nyc