“Great place!”
Review of Quality Meats

Quality Meats
Reserve with OpenTable
Quality Meats is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 5th and 6th
Transit: N,R,W 59th&5th Ave
Description: This tony seafood house offers creature comforts and quality fish.
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place while we were visiting NY. It was recommended to us by the concierge at The Quin Hotel. The food was great. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. The drinks were good, too. The waiter had given us the first round complimentary since we were there for my birthday. He was particularly sweet. It was just across the street from our hotel which was great because it was so cold outside. Overall, wonderful birthday dinner.

1  Thank Cleary125
Write a ReviewReviews (2,046)

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I worked here for a time and so I have extensively sampled their menu. Absolutely fantastic. The steak is perfection and the side dishes deserve a better name than side. Desserts are also inventive and decadent. I didn't have a meal here I didn't love. Obviously I'd have to recuse myself from passing judgement on the service because I'd just say it was outstanding but I'm a little bias.

1  Thank TPA1592
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is Quality. By far one of my favorite steakhouses in the city. It has an incredible ambiance and the food is to die for.

The last time I was there I had filet mignon with shaved truffles on top and I have to say that it was probably one of the best steaks I have ever had.

Would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone who is in NYC.

1  Thank ElizabethAiello
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Probably one of the best Steak restaurants in New York. Not only is the food very flavorsome but the restaurant has also a chic modern urban vibe to it with a great bar. We had the porterhouse steak with the gnocci and cheese as a side which both were delicious. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Scott_Zelda
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We were very impressed not only with the ambiance of the restaurant but also the food. We shared a porterhouse which was very very good indeed. I would highly recommend this place.