“Tasty!”
Review of The London Bar

The London Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The London Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,466 of 14,901 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We enjoyed the appetizers, the meal was delivered to us quickly and to our satisfaction, and I didn't think it was too expensive. It was perfect for my taste and my friend seemed to like it, too.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Through AMEX and until this hotel changes over to Conrad Group supposedly in October you can often get breakfast included from this restaurant - the full buffet which I found adequate, but not fancy, or $30 per person credit with voucher. Staff are good, food is adequate for a business breakfast place.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

We had an amazing experience at this restaurant last December.
We had just got married in the day time and went here for dinner to celebrate. The decor is a little dated but that is the only negative thing I can say.
We had the scallops and then had the beef wellington for two people (we still talk about it today!) The truffle sides and sweet potato fries were all amazing.
The waiters overheard us talking about our special day and made a really sweet personal dessert for us which was just amazing. Then we ordered dessert which came with these incredible salted caramel home made truffles. I told the waiter they were so good I was finding it difficult to share them with my husband so he brought us a box out once we paid the bill.
Total above and beyond service and an incredible dinner to remember our special day!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Not impressed. Nothing special. A hotel lobby bar. Also doubled as the breakfast buffet room. Food was fine just not great.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We thought this would be better than it really was. The ambience was ok, it was a busy night but we could still chat comfortably, the food was not too bad. Good flavours although some hit against each other. I think the fault was more with us expecting too much to start with. Service was very different to a previous list some time ago.