“Great service”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 58th and 57th
Transit: The nearest subway stop is the Columbus Circle Station, one block east of our location. The A, B, C, D, and 1 Trains are available at this location.
Rolling Hills Estates, California
“Great service”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ate here with a group of business associates. Service was outstanding. Go for the risotto. Start with the pulled duck sliders. Finish with the cheesecake. Great option if you stay near the Hudson Hotel.

Visited May 2013

“Great option for pre-show @ Lincoln Center”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Sat night tickets, no dinner reservations.... so we wandered looking for options. Everything within a block of Lincoln Center had a 1 1/2hr wait...2 blocks away we found this gem. OK atmosphere, great service & very decent food and reasonable prices to boot.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Smart, friendly & good food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I ate as a solitary diner - in NY at a confrence - and had good food and drinks at a reasonable price; friendly waitress; refilled water glass; enough light to read by and a comfortable place to pass an hour or so. Would recommend.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Ridiculous lunch Manager and Host. Good food, nice service.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went to lunch here on Wednesday, 3/20 and our experience was laughable. We were the only people in the large restaurant and the host sat us in a line of table, right in the middle of a room that is somewhat divided into two sections by booths so that we felt like we were in between two rooms. It was without question the worst seat in the house. I would have preferred to sit next to the kitchen than this terrible choice.

I will say, both waiters were good and friendly. Our waiter, the female, was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful (we follow some strict dietary laws and she was on top of it and everything we look for when we dine out), the other waiter, male, was very pleasant as well and quickly jumped in to serve any of our needs. Big points for the waitstaff, including the bus boy who was incredible kind.

The food was quite good. Both dishes I would go back for again if not for the bad which outweigh the good in this establishment. As we left, the bus boy was there to offer us any last needs and smile. The problem is, both the Manager (guy working there in a button down shirt talking to the host) and the host were starring out towards the street and talking and never turned towards us, even as we past them within inches to get out the door and didn't even say good bye. Not one word. He was not there when we were seated and never walked by our table during our meal. He only spoke to the Host.

This is the service I get, or don't get at drug stores and the MTA. Which is why in both cases I will only use an automated check out systems or kiosks. I am looking forward to automated kiosks in moderate to expensive restaurants if this is what service is. I live in the neighborhood of this restaurant and this establishment should know more about it’s clients. We were potentially it’s best clients and instead, we wont bother going back!

• Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great location, Nice service, So-so food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We selected this restaurant because it is convenient to Lincoln Center and has a very nice menu. My guest arrived first and was seated at a small table in the sun, despite a long-standing reservation and an empty restaurant. They did change us to a better table upon request. The service was friendly and quick, although not particularly attentive. My guest was completely satisfied with her chicken salad, and I found the eggplant in my vegan eggplant/mushroom sandwich sliced too thick and undercooked, leaving an unfortunate rubbery texture. Our strawberry dessert was lovely. Reasonable prices, and we were not rushed out the door. I might go back, but for convenience rather than the food or dining experience.

• Visited April 2013