“A must visit for vegans!”

Blossom Vegan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Blossom Vegan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #302 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must visit for vegans!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This was the best veg meal we had during our weeklong visit. We were a table of 3, one vegan and 2 carnivores . To start we shared the Caesar salad and mushroom calamari, which actually looks like calamari, and both were delicious! I had the seitan scalloppini for my main and loved every bite of it! My friends ordered the lasagna and the spaghetti and both were pleased. Had the tiramisu for dessert and we seriously scraped the dish clean it was so good, really hard to believe there was no dairy, tasted just like the real thing. I will definitely be returning next time I'm in NY!

• Korean first
San Luis Obispo, California
“Sumptuous”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm not vegan but I loved this place. It has panache and the food is excellent. I had a creamy sauce on my entrée and creme Brulée for dessert and they tasted very fresh and natural even though they were dairy-free. I like vegan food; Blossom, however, took it to a whole new level for me.

2 Thank LizCordoba
Edmonton, Alberta
“Super good food but super pricey!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Wow! Great food, nicely presented, great flavour, fabulous ambience but the prices are really steep for me personally!

• Visited October 2013
Oslo, Norway
“My favorite restaurant in New York.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This restaurant is vibrant, friendly and the food is absolutely amazing. If you are in New York, you just have to stop by!

• Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place is fantastic, food is great!!

We vistied this restaurant after getting married at NYC city hall in the afternoon, this was our wedding meal (Just the 2 of us)

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The menu is not large but still i found there was plenty to choose from.

My husband choose the ravioloi in cashew cream for starters which was delicious, i choose the raw zucchini roll ups they were delicious too.

For mains i ordered the seitan scallopini for time having seitan even though I am Vegan, it was excellent, My husband choose the lasagna which was excellent too.

It would be rude not to order dessert apple cobbler and the cheesecake both absolutely gorgeous and delicious!!

service was great staff were very attentive, will visit again next time we are in NYC!

• Visited October 2013