“My favorite restaurant in New York.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blossom Vegan Restaurant

Blossom Vegan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Blossom Vegan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #286 of 13,479 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Oslo, Norway
“My favorite restaurant in New York.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

This restaurant is vibrant, friendly and the food is absolutely amazing. If you are in New York, you just have to stop by!

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place is fantastic, food is great!!

We vistied this restaurant after getting married at NYC city hall in the afternoon, this was our wedding meal (Just the 2 of us)

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The menu is not large but still i found there was plenty to choose from.

My husband choose the ravioloi in cashew cream for starters which was delicious, i choose the raw zucchini roll ups they were delicious too.

For mains i ordered the seitan scallopini for time having seitan even though I am Vegan, it was excellent, My husband choose the lasagna which was excellent too.

It would be rude not to order dessert apple cobbler and the cheesecake both absolutely gorgeous and delicious!!

service was great staff were very attentive, will visit again next time we are in NYC!

• Visited October 2013
Massapequa, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, not Great Vegan Cuisine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I've heard fantastic reviews about this place, but unfortunately it didn't live up to the hype for me (especially at the price). The menu choices were a bit limited, and seemed to cater more to people used to eating meat. We started with the black eyed pea cake, which was delicious and tasted like a samosa. However, it was fried and extremely small for the price. I ordered the mezze platter, which was bland. My boyfriend got the phyllo roulade, which was really tasty. Our friends ordered a pasta dish and risotto....they seemed to enjoy those. We also had wine and the lemon cheesecake, which was delicious. Overall the food was good, but not worth the $105 + tip that our bill came to for 4 people. I guess that's typical NYC.

• Visited October 2013
Sandnes, Norway
“Vegan fine dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Being a vegetarian in the very north of Europe, where we hardly have vegetarian restaurants, exploring NYC is fantastic food wise. I found Blossom using my Happy Cow app, and went there one of my first nights in NYC. I was not disappointed.

The staff was friendly, but distant, and the food was really good. The interiour was right up my alley too!

• Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Unimpressed with vegan fare masquerading as nonvegan food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've eaten several times at Blossom and will again due to menu items for my carnivore buds like "bacon cheeseburger". I am very familiar with these foods having converted to healthier fare just over a year ago. The items have some similarities - obtained at huge health expense with massive doses of oil, fatty vegan substitutes, salt and sugar. If you are vegan for personal moral conviction I understand. If you elect to eat "plant strong" as a health choice? It is likely healthier to eat organically raised originals than these chemical soups.
Service is adequately pleasant and prices are quite reasonable for the Big Apple.

• Visited September 2013