“Best coffees and breads and pizaa slices”
Review of Grandaisy Bakery - CLOSED

Grandaisy Bakery
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Illy is the best coffee you can get and you can get it here. I went to the one in Tribeca on West Broadway. I took a pizza Funghi slice with it which was to die for. I love that they didn't use cheese, so it tastes more fresh to me and it makes it a lighter option, plus you can then really taste the Funghi and bread. They have interesting other combinations with fresh vegetables on it as well. Their sandwiches look great, but I needed a smaller bite with my coffee. Ask for the coffee in a porcelain cup, better than in a to go cup.

There are newer reviews for Grandaisy Bakery

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Visited the Grandaisy Bakery 3-4 times whilst staying on the Upper West Side recently - the bread, croissants and cappuccino were amazing! Very friendly staff, great little place.

1  Thank SPea
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Don't go to Starbucks or any nearby place. The Illy coffee cappuccino is like being in Florence! WOW!!!!!

1  Thank Botanicaljane
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful little bakery which seems like it was picked up from Rome and put down in the upper west side

1  Thank yankeefan911
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We went to the branch of this bakery located at 250 West Broadway, New York, frequently while we were in NYC. Many mornings we would get a baquette of some sort along with a sweet (almond cake, walnut banana loaf, macaroon, shortbread cookie, etc.) to enjoy with our coffee. Everything was fresh and delicious. There wasn't an item that we had that we didn't enjoy or that was mediocre. I highly recommend the Grandaisy - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank AltaPat