“Great Show”

and up
The Lion King On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the stunning artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon-one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, THE LION KING has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, "There is simply nothing else like it." Now is the time to join the circle of life at THE LION KING, The Award-Winning Best Musical, playing on Broadway eight times a week at the Minskoff Theatre. The show running time is 2 hours 30 minutes. Performance times vary by season, please visit our website for current performance dates and times.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Haifa, Israel
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Special shoe good for children and adults ', Amazing decoration . cant get a half price ticket at the broadway tkts office

Visited September 2013

75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“visual masterpiece”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I loved the look of this musical, but the story is based on a cartoon, so it was a little juvenile. Still, it was well worth the money and I'm glad I saw it.

Visited July 2013
Clovis, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lion King”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It was a great play, great music, great costumes. Highly recommend this. We could not find discount tickets but it was worth the price!

Visited September 2013
“Blew expectations out of the jungle”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My kids must have watched this movie hundreds of times while growing up. Had heard great reviews otherwise would have seen a different show but our last night in Manhattan we chose this play. My 28 y/o son reluctantly agreed to pass up a Rangers game for the show and I was afraid he'd be bored. A few times during the show, I glanced at him and he was mesmerized by the performance. I knew we'd scored more than a hat trick and was elated that this was our choice for our final outing in New York What a reward for all of us, I choked a little when I paid $200 for each ticket but we were in the 2nd row from the stage and it was amazing. The ROI exceeded all expectations and a year later we still talk about our experience. I would go again and go again and again. Amazing!

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“One of the best shows for young and old alike”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wonderful show! Amazing costumes, great music; just a joy to see!

For a thrill, get a seat on the isle, the actors use the isles, so an isle seat puts you right in the middle of the action!

Visited November 2012